AUGUST SPECIAL- FREE 8 week touch-up with Powder Brows OR LipBlushing Perm Makeup
For all eyelash treatments , please come with no makeup and clean natural lashes. You will be charged a cleansing fee of 25$ for product and time and results are not guaranteed due to residual debris that could be left from removers and/or makeup .
Eyelash services services: NO permanent makeup for 2 weeks before and after eyelash services; microblading, microshading, ombre powder brows, lip blush, permanent eyeliner, etc. . NO neuromusculars or facial fillers for 1 week prior to services.
1. Lash extensions must remain dry for 24 hours. No water,heat ,steam,sweat,tears,eye-drops,saunas,steam, etc.
2. No extreme heat such as ovens,blow dryers, or lighters near extensions.
3. No mascara is to be worn on extensions, the oils will break down the adhesive and lashes will prematurely shed off. If mascara is worn, the lashes will be removed, cleansed, and a new set will be placed at clients expense and per artists time. Protect your investment!
4. Eyeliner must be oil free , and oil free makeup remover must be used to clean the liner from the lids. Followed by a cleanse with lash bath.
5. Lash extensions must be washed , while in the shower, with warm water , a designated lash bath cleanser, and an fluffy makeup brush . Scrub your lash line with brush to remove any dirt / debris / oil/ remaining makeup.
6. Once washing the lashes, allow them to air dry or blow dry on LOW/COOL. DO NOT brush the lash extensions while they are wet as it weakens the bond.
As of April 1, 2018, Pensacola Lash & Beauty Bar’s cancel policy is as follows: *CLIENTS THAT DO NOT CANCEL THEIR APPOINTMENT WITHIN THE 48 HOURS CANCEL WINDOW WILL BE CHARGED A $50 NO SHOW OR CANCEL FEE TO PAY FOR THE LASH ARTISTS TIME, YOU WILL NOT BE CREDITED TOWARDS YOU NEXT APPOINTMENT **
If for any reason PLBB has to reschedule your appointment with in 48 hours due to issues beyond our control, we give a 30% discount on next service.
Only The Best